- Diagnostic-Blood Banks
- Research & Universities
- Order Fulfillment Internet Shipments
- Home Delivery
- Dry Ice Blast Cleaning
- Food Distribution - Ice Cream - Frozen Food - Dairy
- Chocolate Candy & Specialty Products
- Cold Storage
- Seafood, Meat & Poultry Processing
- Street Vending & Concessionaires
- Regional & National Dry Ice Refrigeration Supply Programs / Local Service - Regional Supply Strength!
- Innovative On-Site Dry Ice Storage Container Systems / Major Improvements in ERGONOMICS, SAFETY & PRODUCT FRESHNESS! / Reduced ANNUAL SPEND - 10% to 30% SAVINGS!
- IT Programs / Internet Ordering Options / Electronic Data Invoicing (EDI)
Currently Using Dry Ice?
Call for an appointment with one of our “local” experienced sales personnel to let us help you to save 5% to 30% on your annual dry ice purchases.
Missed or Late Deliveries?
Stale Moisture Laden Dry Ice?
Packaging, Products & Containers
- Mini-Blocks & 1/5th Cut Dry Ice Slabs, Mechanically Processed & Packaged, Sealed with Dry Ice Warning label
ERGO-400 On-Site Insulated Container System
Completely Environmentally Friendly
In addition to being clean and safe, it is also important to remember that dry ice is obtained as a byproduct of other industrial processes - i.e. it is made from reclaimed CO2. It does not produces CO2 or add CO2 to the atmosphere and therefore does not contribute to the greenhouse effect.