- Diagnostic-Blood Banks
- Research & Universities
- Order Fulfillment Internet Shipments
- Home Delivery
- Dry Ice Blast Cleaning
- Food Distribution - Ice Cream - Frozen Food - Dairy
- Chocolate Candy & Specialty Products
- Cold Storage
- Seafood, Meat & Poultry Processing
- Street Vending & Concessionaires
- Regional & National Dry Ice Refrigeration Supply Programs / Local Service - Regional Supply Strength!
- Innovative On-Site Dry Ice Storage Container Systems / Major Improvements in ERGONOMICS, SAFETY & PRODUCT FRESHNESS! / Reduced ANNUAL SPEND - 10% to 30% SAVINGS!
- IT Programs / Internet Ordering Options / Electronic Data Invoicing (EDI)
Currently Using Dry Ice?
- Call for an appointment with one of our "local" experienced sales personnel to let us help you to save 5% to 30% on your annual dry ice purchases.
- Click here to find out more About these value added Programs!
- Click here to find out more About Dry Ice Corp!
- Missed or Late Deliveries?
Stale Moisture Laden Dry Ice?
- Click here for info on our SERVICE capabilities and Product Freshness!
Packaging, Products & Containers
- Mini-Blocks & 1/5th Cut Dry Ice Slabs, Mechanically Processed & Packaged, Sealed with Dry Ice Warning label
ERGO-400 On-Site Insulated Container System
In addition to being clean and safe, it is also important to remember that dry ice is obtained as a byproduct of other industrial processes - i.e. it is made from reclaimed CO2. It does not produces CO2 or add CO2 to the atmosphere and therefore does not contribute to the greenhouse effect.
Small Business Serving the Dry Ice Industry Since 1965