- NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS – YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO ORDER DRY ICE
- PRIOR TO USING PRODUCT, PLEASE READ ALL SAFETY INFORMATION, WARNING LABELS AND INSTRUCTIONS PER THE BROCHURE INCLUDED IN YOUR SHIPMENT. USE ONLY AS INDICATED IN WARNINGS ON PACKAGE
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- USE ONLY UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION
- INTENTIONAL MISUSE OF DRY ICE MAY BE FATAL OR HARMFUL
- IF YOU ARE TRANSPORTING DRY ICE IN YOUR VEHICLE AND IF THERE IS A TRUNK AREA, PLACE DRY ICE IN THE TRUNK.
- IF YOUR VEHICLE DOES NOT HAVE A SEPARATE STORAGE AREA CRACK YOUR WINDOW OR OCCASIONALLY OPEN DOORS TO LET SUBLIMATED DRY ICE AIR OUT OF YOUR CAR.
SOLID CARBON DIOXIDE (DRY ICE) CAS 124-38-9
- Extremely cold solid (-110°F). Avoid contact with exposed flesh, can cause severe frostbite.
- Dry ice evaporates (sublimes) to form carbon dioxide gas which does not support life. Do not breathe gas! Exposure can cause rapid suffocation!
- Exposure can cause respiratory distress and eventual suffocation.
- Carbon Dioxide gas is heavier than air, especially when cold, and can accumulate in low areas such as floors and confined spaces such as pits, basements and tank bottoms where it can cause suffocation.
- Do not enter areas where carbon dioxide vapor may have accumulated without first testing for carbon dioxide and oxygen content.
- Store and use with adequate ventilation.
- Do not store in tight container. Pressure developed as solid evaporates (sublimes) could burst air tight containers.
- Wear suitable clothing and gloves when handling.
- Use only with equipment designed for low temperatures.
- Non-Flammable – does not support combustion.
- Use in accordance with supplier’s material safety data sheet.
FIRST AID: IN CASE OF FROSTBITE, OBTAIN MEDICAL TREATMENT IMMEDIATELY. IF INHALED, REMOVE TO FRESH AIR. IF NOT BREATHING, GIVE ARTIFICIAL RESPIRATION, PREFERABLY MOUTH-TO-MOUTH. IF BREATHING IS DIFFICULT, GIVE OXYGEN. CALL A PHYSICIAN.
SHIPPING INFORMATION / TERMS & CONDITIONS
Orders will be processed in a timely manner.
Orders placed by 2:00 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday will be shipped within 24 hours
Orders placed on Thursday, Friday, Saturday will be shipped on Monday of the following week
Orders placed on Sunday will be shipped on Tuesday of the following week
All orders are shipped UPS Ground and will typically arrive 24 hours after shipment
Signature required at time of delivery (21+ years old)
No packages left unattended
Packages weigh approximately 25 to 45 lbs. and all proper lifting guidelines should be followed
Shipments and delivery times can be affected by high demand and extreme weather conditions
Breakage of dry ice slabs is possible during transit. Dry Ice Corp. is not responsible for condition of slabs at time of arrival
Dry Ice is a perishable product and sublimates due to heat and humidity. Weight upon arrival can be different then weight shipped. Dry Ice Corp. is not responsible for weight loss during transit. There are no refunds.
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for the Dry Ice Corp. Dry Ice Corp promotes the use of fair information practices. Because Dry Ice Corp is committed to your privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information practices.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Dry Ice Corp is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Dry Ice Corp will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Dry Ice Corp collect information from our users at several different points on the web site.
Information is requested from the user as part of a sales order, membership, or registration. Here a user must provide contact information (like name, shipping address, email and phone number) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date, cv2). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill user’s order. If Dry Ice Corp has trouble processing an order, this contact information maybe used to get in touch with the user. All users information obtained via a secure method.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Dry Ice Corp is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
CORRECTING / UPDATING INFORMATION
If information changes (such as product name, prices, or quantity or if no longer available) from Dry Ice Corp, we will endeavor to correct, update or remove that data from our website.
Any questions, comments, or disputes please contact:
Dry Ice Corp:
189 Central Avenue Old Tappan, NJ 07675