Halloween is the perfect occasion to use dry ice for an extra spooky look with your decorations. Why not add a creepy and festive fog to your jack-o-lanterns for Halloween night? With dry ice, you can impress all of your trick-or-treaters by making your jack-o-lanterns look extra spooky this year. Keep reading to learn more about creating a spooky Halloween effect for your jack-o-lanterns using dry ice this year.
Step 1: Clean Out Your Pumpkin
The first step for creating your spooky jack-o-lantern is to clean out your pumpkin. While this step is often the most difficult, but it can also be the most fun! Scoop out filling and seeds using a large spoon to make sure that your pumpkin is hollow and carvable. Once your pumpkin is clean, it is time to create the face of your jack-o-lantern!
Step 2: Create Your Jack-o-Lantern
Do you want your jack-o-lantern to be spooky and scary or fun and friendly? Choose the eyes, nose, and mouth of your favorite jack-o-lantern face so you can begin carving it out. When you are finished carving the spooky face of your pumpkin, you can begin to add your favorite Halloween effects.
Step 3: Add Your Spooky Effects
Do you want your jack-o-lantern to glow with a spooky fog grin? Place a battery operated candle inside of your jack-o-lantern so it’s eyes and mouth can glow from your front porch on Halloween night. Shortly before your trick-or-treaters arrive, place a piece of dry ice into a shallow bowl of water and position the bowl inside of your jack-o-lantern. Your Halloween guests will appreciate the extra spooky effect of your pumpkins this year!
Dry Ice for All of Your Needs
Dry Ice Corp is the largest regional supplier of dry ice and related products in the Northeastern United States. Our dry ice is fresh and delivered right to your doorstep. We are happy to help you determine the best way to ship your goods, whether you have a huge amount of cookies or a single pie, and help you select the perfect amount of dry ice for the job. Give us a call at (201) 767-3200 or contact us online for a quote. To connect with us online, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Google+,Pinterest, and Twitter.
FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS WHEN TRANSPORTING, USING OR STORING DRY ICE! DRY ICE IS HARMFUL IF EATEN OR SWALLOWED! IF INGESTED, SEEK MEDICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY! NEVER PUT DRY ICE INTO ANY FOOD, DRINKS OR LIQUIDS THAT MIGHT BE INGESTED BY HUMANS OR ANIMALS!