Shipping items across the country can be especially stressful for business to business use, particularly when money is lost upon the delivery of a soiled perishable item. However the use of dry ice can eliminate this issue altogether by providing a means of keeping these items fresh and cold throughout their journey. If you are looking to ship perishable items for your business in the near future, consider using dry ice for all of your shipment needs.
Dry Ice Works for Any Industry
While perishable food items may seem like the obvious shipping use for dry ice, there are a number of products across multiple industries that can benefit from dry ice in their shipments of perishable items. Apart from items in the food industry, dry ice is an excellent tool for transporting perishables in other industries, such as:
- Supplies for laboratories and research uses
- Pharmaceuticals and biomedical products
- Perishable items for event planners, such as flower arrangements and cakes
No matter what industry you work in, you can count on dry ice as the perfect option for keeping your perishable items cold and safe for shipping.
A Variety of Products
Just as there are a variety of products to ship, there is also a variety of dry ice to use in the process. Among the many products that we offer, below are a few that are especially suitable for shipping perishable items:
- Dry Ice Blocks – For sub-zero perishables such as pharmaceuticals
- Dry Ice Pellets – For food distribution and blast cleaning
- Customized Ice Products – Customized to fit the specific needs of your shipment
- Dry Ice Packaging – Pre packaged dry ice bags convenient for shipping
- Sealed Dry Ice Products – Mini blocks that are sealed and processed with labels and information
All of our products can be conveniently purchased and customized online for any and all of your B2B shipping needs. There are also product brochures for each of our products online for a more detailed reference guide on specifications, packaging, and customization.
Dry Ice for All of Your Needs
Dry Ice Corp is the largest regional supplier of dry ice and related products in the Northeastern United States. Our dry ice is fresh and delivered right to your doorstep. We are happy to help you determine the best way to ship your goods, whether you have a huge amount of cookies or a single pie, and help you select the perfect amount of dry ice for the job. Give us a call at (201) 767-3200 or contact us online for a quote. To connect with us online, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Twitter.